No need to risk lives cramming into retail stores this Black Friday. On Cyber Monday, travel buyers can relax also. Cruise Lines will be offering some of their best bargains of the year with value-priced sailings plus complementary bonus extras.
Royal Caribbean International’s Wow Sale
DuringRoyal Caribbean’s extra special three-day WOW Sale, starting December 2, 2013, vacationers will receive up to $200 onboard credit per stateroom and enjoy 50 percent reduced deposit at the time of booking.
Guests can apply their onboard credit toward celebrating a special occasion in one of Royal Caribbean’s signature specialty restaurants; trying completely new experiences on a Royal Caribbean shore excursion; rejuvenating body and mind with a Vitality Spa treatment; or simply sampling the Cocktail of the Day on every Royal Caribbean vacation day.
- For all new individual bookings, made from December 2 through 4, 2013, and for all sailings (excluding Quantum of the Seas) departing on or after January 1, 2014, vacationers can enjoy 50-percent reduced deposit at the time of booking and receive up to $200 onboard credit per stateroom to spend during their cruise.
- Eligible guests will receive $50 onboard credit per stateroom for itineraries of five nights or shorter, $100 onboard credit per stateroom for itineraries ranging from six to nine nights, and $200 onboard credit per stateroom on itineraries of 10 nights or longer.
More information (including that this is not good for groups and existing bookings) plus additional terms and conditions is available at www.RoyalCaribbean.com/WOWSale on Nov. 29, 2013. Follow the action via #ROYALWOW on Twitter.
Celebrity Cruises 123 Go! Is Back And Better
- Free “Classic Beverage Package” for two
- Free gratuities for two
- Up to $300 per stateroomBonus: Planning on a sailing in Europe? Select two of the three special options.
New Family-friendly FeatureFurther enriching the promotion, Celebrity is adding an entirely new, family-inspired feature, available when booked during the offer period:
- Free Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Packages for third and fourth guests in staterooms
- Complimentary Internet packages for those guests.
The Fine Print
- Good on all ships sailing from February 2014 through March 2015
- Must be booked between November 29, 2013 and February 28, 2014
- Full details available at www.celebritycruises.com/123offer on November 29
Special Captain’s Club Past Guest Offer
Classic tier and above members booking November 29 — December 31, 2013 will receive 25 bonus Club Points, in addition to the usual Club Points earned for their bookings and a 50 percent reduced deposits when booking.
Princess Cruises Thanksgiving Sale
The line of the Love Boat has something to be thankful for. Along the lines of Celebrity Cruises 123Go! offer, Princess Cruises has a short sale (ends December 4) that brings good bonus extras too along with sale pricing on short sailings.
The sale features Princess’ new three- to five-day Getaway cruises from Los Angeles and Ft. Lauderdale, perfect for sampling the line’s onboard experience as well as visiting a variety of Southern California or Caribbean vacation destinations on departures between December 2013 and March 2014.
Princess short sailings off the East or West coast are a great way to try the brand. They also make for wonderful short vacation that won’t take up a lot of vacation time. See these sample bargains being offered:
Norwegians (hope to) Rule Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Count on glowing reports of vigorous sales activity on Tuesday after Norwegians (fans of Norwegian Cruise Lines) get out to Rule Black Friday and Cyber Monday with up to $200 onboard credit (suites) and 50% reduced deposits.
By Land Too
American Express Travel is having its first-ever CyberMonday promotion, touting bigh hotel discounts and deals throughout the U.S. and Canada for January 13-31. The promotions will be bookable at http://www.amextravel.com beginning Monday (Dec. 2) at 12:01 a.m. and will last 72 hours.
Priceline.com has a one-day sale beginning at 12:01 a.m. on Monday December 2 that has “50 percent off flights for travel before Dec. 18” on select flights from unsold inventory. Spokeswoman Leslie Cafferty told GoSanAngelo“there are a lot of options for those who are there first,” advising deal-seekers to “start searching early.”
You can also search for deals right here at Cruise Addicts with our cruise search feature and deals page.