First-at-sea brands, luxury brands, and exclusive products highlight the final ship in Norwegian’s Breakaway Plus class
Boasting more than 7,000 square feet, The Tradewinds Shops invites guests to Splurge. Save. Encore. Excitement Every Time You Shop On Board. The ship offers luxury retail spaces, first-at-sea brands, limited-edition spirits, inaugural exclusives, and sustainability collections that align with Norwegian’s environmental commitment.
“We are thrilled about inviting guests to the many exciting retail offerings that were specifically curated for Norwegian Encore,” stated Lisa Bauer, Starboard’s president and CEO. “There is a lot to discover, from top-name brands to immersive events – we give guests so many great reasons to return to the retail shops again and again throughout the voyage.”
Luxury Retail Offerings
Norwegian Encore bolsters the cruise line’s luxury presence. It offers Norwegian’s first Bvlgari boutique launched outside of Asia. Its fully branded Swiss timepieces enclave is one of the largest on any ship at sea, with selections from Panerai, IWC, Hublot and Cartier. Known for its Italian flair and Swiss technology, Panerai is a first for Norwegian, with an elevated space that is the brand’s most expansive at sea. The ship also features a Cartier Espace, enhanced Le Vian fine jewelry area, and a first at sea John Hardy shop in shop.
Firsts for Norwegian
IT Cosmetics, the popular, game-changing cosmetics brand, is available for the first time at sea on Norwegian Encore. NYX Professional Makeup, one of the beauty industry’s fastest growing brands, is available for the first time on Norwegian Cruise Line.
Guests can enjoy a selection of limited-edition rare spirits exclusive to Norwegian Encore that include Barton 1792 Full Proof Bourbon Barrel, Buffalo Trace Single Barrel Bourbon, Herradura Tequila Single Barrel and Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Whiskey. Each Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Whiskey bottle features a commemorative Norwegian Encore medallion, providing guests with a keepsake of the cruise.
The Veuve Clicquot Arrow tin, encasing one of the world’s great champagnes from Starboard’s sister-brand, is available in a limited edition created exclusively for Norwegian Encore.
Exclusive Branded Collections
Emulating Norwegian’s commitment to environmental concerns, sustainability is central to Norwegian Encore’s retail experience. Exclusively created for Norwegian Encore, Sail & Sustain’s eco-conscious brand aligns with the cruise line’s Sail & Sustain Environmental Program. It features apparel and headwear made from recycled water bottles and blankets produced from 100% recycled polyester. 4Ocean is a first on Norwegian, offering bracelets made from 100% recycled materials.
The Norwegian Encore Branded Collection features a product assortment specifically for the ship’s inaugural, comprised of limited-edition collectibles and a children’s collection.
Starboard continues to reimagine the cruise journey through highly experiential retail on Norwegian Encore, with activations that bring brands to life.
- Bvlgari Serpenti Seduttori Celebration: Guests are exclusively invited to view Bvlgari’s highly anticipated new timepiece, Serpenti Seduttori, in true Bvlgari style, with branded backdrops and photo opportunities.
- Panerai Underwater World: Guests wear virtual-reality headsets and can explore the underwater world as they encounter sea life and learn about the dive-worthy properties of Panerai timepieces.
- Sail to Bali with John Hardy: An immersive experience where guests learn about the eight-step process of John Hardy’s authentic Balinese jewelry-making techniques.
- Cartier Grooms: This event showcases Cartier’s world-famous uniformed “Groomsmen.” Select guests receive an exclusive co-branded Cartier postcard that can be brought to the Cartier Espace onboard and mailed from a Cartier-branded mailbox.
- Makeup Seminar: A Beauty specialist hosts a makeup seminar featuring NYX, IT Cosmetics and Urban Decay. They transform guests with a 5-minute makeup look and invite spectators to sign-up for their own individual consultations.
Brought to you by Cruise Compete. CruiseCompete.com allows you to easily compare multiple offers from Cruise Experts