It’s always a thrill to anticipate a new ship joining Holland America Line’s magnificent five-star fleet. But it’s especially exciting when that new arrival is the first of a new class of ship. For when the 2,650-passenger ms Koningsdam sets sail in February 2016, she will not only be the first to bear that name, she will usher in a new era of Pinnacle-class cruising.
- Costa Cruises Celebrates Float Out of Costa Venezia
- Emerald Waterways Offers Two New Ways to Explore the Mighty Danube
- Carnival Cruise Line Named St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s ‘Corporate Partner of the Year’
- Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is Celebrates Summer with Promotions, Events & Giveaways
- AmaWaterways Launches 2019 Europe, Asia & Africa Extensive Brochure
- PONANT takes delivery of Le Lapérouse, the first ship in the PONANT EXPLORERS series
- Could the Bloomberry Cruise Port in Manila Lead to More Gambling Hubs Following Suit?
- Azamara Club Cruises Names Godmothers of New Ship
- Viking’s Fifth Ocean Ship Named by NASA Astronaut Dr. Anna Fisher in Italy
- Holland America Line and O, The Oprah Magazine Set Sail on a Three-Day Girls’ Getaway Cruise Jan. 30, 2019, with Oprah Winfrey Aboard Nieuw Statendam